WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- Current E&P Operators In The Bakken
- Prospective Bakken E&P Operators
- Current E&P Operators In The Niobrara
- Prospective Niobrara E&P Operators
- Crude Pipeline Companies
- Rail Operators For Crude
- Crude Oil Trading
- Oil & Gas Research Organizations
With The Following Job Titles:
CEOs, COOs, Presidents, VPs & Directors Of...
- Business Development
- Crude Logistics
- Crude Supply
- Crude Assets
- Crude Sourcing
- Market Analysis
Plus suppliers of:
- Rail Loading & Unloading Equipment
- Crude Marketing Services
- Condensate Stabilization Technologies
- Crude Quality Testing Services
- Midstream Facilities Design Services
- Pipeline EPC Services
- Crude Trucking & Hauling Services
- Crude Railcar Manufacturers & Leaser
- Crude Supply Chain Services
- Crude Supply Chain Software
- Oil & Gas Infrastructure Insurance Companies
- Energy Market Analysis Consultancy Services
- Pipeline Construction Equipment
- Pipeline Right Of Way Services
- Pipeline Legal Services
- Oil Remediation & Oil Containment Services
- Investment Banks
OVER 20 SENIOR E&P & MIDSTREAM SPEAKERS INCLUDING:
ARB Midstream, LLC
Senior Manager Asset Performance and Development, North Dakota Region
Enbridge Pipelines Inc.
Missouri River Resources
General Manager, Crude, Feedstock & Industrial Products, Transportation & Logistics
Colt Asset Manager
Crestwood Midstream Partners
Director Crude Assets
Twin Eagle Resources
Director - Rail Strategy & Commercial Development
Dakota Plains Holdings
Chief Operating Officer
BOE Midstream LLC
VP Crude Oil
Crude Oil Quality Association (COQA)
Senior Business Analyst
Director- Public & Government Affairs & Special Projects
Senior VP - Business Development
4th EDITION OF THE ONLY EVENT 100% FOCUSED ON CRUDE TAKEAWAY & MARKETS FOR THE BAKKEN & NIOBRARA
The exponential growth in crude production volumes in the Bakken shows no sign of slowing. Having broken the 1 million b/d barrier in 2013, 2014 has seen over 20% in further growth with volumes going over 1.2 million b/d. Meanwhile, the nearby Niobrara play has itself hit 370 thousand b/d, representing a 260% increase since 2012 adding further strain to takeaway capacity in the Rockies.
However, despite this continued boom in production, takeaway capacity and markets for Bakken and Niobrara crude have failed to keep up. With many key pipeline projects being delayed or cancelled, crude by rail regulations tightening and U.S. refineries being flooded with light sweet crude from other plays, there has never been a more urgent need for new midstream infrastructure and market destinations to be established.
To help with this, this year's 4th Annual Bakken and Niobrara Crude Takeaway and Markets 2015 has been totally revamped to focus 100% on crude for the first time and include additional perspectives from the Niobrara to provide a comprehensive picture of developments in takeaway infrastructure serving the Rockies region. Speakers at the event will forecast crude production volume increases and provide updates on the timescales, capacities and destinations of new rail & pipeline takeaway projects serving the Bakken and Niobrara to determine whether how they can create sufficient markets to meet rising production volumes in the Rockies.
Now well established as the yearly platform where Bakken & Niobrara E&Ps set their annual midstream strategy, the event will feature exclusive project updates on proposed new pipelines projects, plans for expanding rail destinations and capacity, views from refineries on their 2015 strategies for absorbing additional Bakken crude and detailed production forecasts from E&Ps working on the play.
Day 1 will focus on analyzing Bakken and Niobrara production forecasts and providing updates on pipeline and rail takeaway projects.
Day 2 will focus on assessing the optimally priced markets for Bakken and Niobrara crude and identifying strategies for accessing new destinations.
Key topics covered will include:
PRODUCER PERSPECTIVES: Delivering production forecasts from operators in the Bakken & Niobrara to provide a full picture of takeaway capacity requirements in the Rockies
BAKKEN & NIOBRARA RAIL CAPACITY UPGRADES: Previewing the 2015 strategies of railroads and terminal operators for upgrading regional crude by rail capacity to meet increased demand from the Bakken & Niobrara
PIPELINE PROJECT UPDATES: Providing the first look at pipeline operators strategies for rolling out new takeaway infrastructure serving the Bakken & Niobrara, including updates on the Sandpiper, Enterprise Product Partners' Bakken to Cushing Pipeline Project and more
MARKETS FOR BAKKEN & NIOBRARA CRUDE: Identifying how the markets for Bakken & Niobrara crude will change in 2015 and assessing strategies for accessing new destinations
WHAT’S NEW THIS YEAR?
The 2015 Agenda Revamped:
- 100% CRUDE FOCUS: In response to demand from last year's attendees, the event will now focus entirely on crude takeaway and markets,expanding the crude takeaway and markets section into a full 2-day event
- EXPANDED TO INCLUDE NIOBRARA: As well as providing more content than ever on Bakken crude markets & takeaway, this year's event will also add additional sessions on the Niobrara to provide a full picture of crude takeaway requirements and markets in the Rockies region
- EXCLUSIVE BRAND NEW PIPELINE PROJECTS: The very first 2015 updates on the Sandpiper, Enterprise Products' Bakken to Cushing Pipeline project and more will be provided at this event.
- FIRST BAKKEN FOCUSED-EVENT TO EXAMINE RAIL TAKEAWAY IN THE WAKE OF NEW REGULATIONS: With tightening regulatory frameworks for crude by rail throughout 2014 and more to come in 2015, this will be the first event to examine the specific impact this will have on Bakken markets and takeaway.
- INTERMODAL FOCUS: With the strategies of pipeline companies and railroads becoming increasingly integrated, the event is the only platform forgetting updates on both modalities and understanding how each one will impact the business concerns of the other